Thursday, July 9, 2009

Paintings For Sale

IMG_4970

This is me scrambling a bit as I try to lighten my load before leaving Texas.

My final project for my drawing class was these three paintings that I did in acrylic paint on 40 in. x 15 in. masonite boards. They were very enjoyable to do, from the beginning stages of hunting around this house I've been staying in and capturing cropped snapshots of it. The problem is, I really don't want to pay to have them mailed to my mom's garage.

IMG_4999 copy

IMG_5001 copy

IMG_5002 copy

So, if you are at all interested and live around here, please let me know...and if you don't live around here but would like one, or two, or three, we can simply add the shipping cost onto the total. They are relatively light and painted black along the sides of their frames, so they are ready to be hung.

That's all for now. I have packing to do!

1 comment:

Shan. said...

where are the other halves for each of these paintings..:-)
These look really good..you should probably keep it.